We successfully hunted paua.
You will need
* Two paua per person (legal size of course!)
* Herbs and flavourings of choice (lemon thyme, sage and garlic worked well)
* Two slices of bread per person
* Frying pan
1. Remove the paua from shell by slipping a knife in and cutting through the muscle.
2. Remove icky bits, just leaving the large muscle.
3. Cut the paua into fine slices and put into a plastic bag.
4. Squeeze lemon into plastic bag and mix well.
5. Leave for a bit.
6. Butter the bread.
7. Fry the paua in the butter.
8. Add the herbs and garlic towards the end of the frying.
9. Put paua between bread and eat.