Thomas made these for the first time and they are prefect. I think he’s scared to try again..
- 300g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup Baking cocoa
- 3 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup white Choc bits
- 1/2 cup milk Choc bits
- 1 x 200g block cooking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup cream
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan; line base and two long opposite sides with baking paper extending paper 5cm above edge of pan.
- Combine butter and cocoa in medium pan; stir over a low heat, until butter is melted. Add sugar, mix well. Remove from heat ; stir in sifted flour, eggs and choc bits. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Cook in moderate oven, 180C, for about 35 minutes, or unti just set. Cool in pan.
- Icing. Combine chocolate and cream in a small pan; Stir over a low heat until chocolate is melted. Transer to medium bowl. Cover, refridge, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until icing is a spreadable consistency.
- Spread icing over brownie, refridge until set before cutting into squares.