Summer Coconut Noodles & Salad
- Other lettuce torn into pieces
- Greek salad dressing
- Capsicum (red, green, yellow) thinly sliced
- Sugarsnap peas
- Canola oil (1tsp)
- Crushed garlic (1tsp)
- Parsnip (grated)
- Zucchini (diced)
- Capsicum (red, green, yellow) chopped
- Vegetable stock (1 cup)
- Light coconut milk (165ml – tiny can)
- Dried chives (1tsp)
- Chili flakes (sprinkle)
- 400gm flat rice noodles
- Crushed ginger (1tsp)
- Spring onions (finely chopped)
- Prepare ingredients
- Toss ingredients in dressing just before serving
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add garlic and fry briefly.
- Add parsnip, zucchini and capsicum. Saute briefly.
- Add half cup of vegetable stock and cook to reduce.
- Add coconut milk, chives, chili flakes and noodles.
- Cook for a bit, adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Add crushed ginger and stir.
- Add spring onions, stir, and serve immediately with salad.